Friday, January 02, 2009

I wonder how many random nitwits read this blog....

My buddy posted an anecdote about startups reading his blog, which got me wondering. Aside from friends and family, what other weirdos are reading this?

I admit that when I started this thing, it was mainly an outlet for random thoughts as well as an excuse to keep contact with folks I don't have daily contact with. I knew it was possible for others to find it, but didn't think that to be a likely possibility. After all, unless they actually know me, who would find it interesting to read about random Patriots rantings, uninformed political musings, and other stupid thoughts? And what would you have to Google in order to get a hit on this thing?

My goal is to one day get at least one crazy dude who relentlessly posts insane things in my comments section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home