Tuesday, June 12, 2007

It goes on and on and on and on....



So everyone's got an opinion on the way the "greatest TV series of all time" decided to end its run. Personally, I was a little surprised at the ending, but after thinking about, I found it fitting. When I first watched the show, I didn't enjoy it because it was difficult to follow. It was as if I, the viewer, had just been thrown into the middle of a story without a proper introduction. So I suppose makes some sense for the final episode to just throw me out of the Sopranos world with several loose ends still untied.

But one thing irks me. In the final scene in the diner, Tony flips through the jukebox, looking for a song to put on. Are we really supposed to believe that Tony Soprano, head of the New Jersey crime family, is going to pass up Heart and Tony Bennett in order to listen to Journey? It just doesn't make any sense, dammit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home