Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yeah, this just isn't working...

...this whole "post what you eat" thing was a fiasco from the start. I'm just not in the habit of blogging every single day, and let's face it...my diet makes for pretty boring reading.

Never mind that I just got back from being in Taiwan for 10 days, where my father-in-law (a cardiologist!) took me to eat all kinds of deliciously fattening foods. Taiwan's an island country, so naturally, a lot of their food is from the ocean. So lots and lots of shellfish to help clog my arteries even further. Delicious prawns, oysters, male reproductive organs from the local fish (I'm not joking), ice cream, fried dough (for breakfast!)...so good. Sushi was unbelievably good as well. All in all, a good trip.

Anyway, now that I'm back in the States, it's back to eating oats for breakfast (not the instant stuff, the REAL stuff). Sigh....America sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home